We are open
Princesshay is open and we look forward to welcoming you. As an outdoor scheme there are large public spaces for shoppers to enjoy and keep socially distanced.
For the latest Government Guidelines please click here.
The core trading hours are linked from the button above but due to the unpredictable nature of this year we do advise checking with specific stores and restaurants you plan to visit before making your trip.
Exeter Underground Passages remain closed but all our stores, restaurants and cafes have now reopened.
From the 17th May, indoor dining will resume at our restaurants and cafes. Find out more here.
Of course you can also continue to dine alfresco and enjoy takeaway from all 9 of our food and drink operators.
For information on outdoor dining at our cafes and restaurants ahead of the 17th May please click here.
We want to reassure you that the wellbeing of our staff and visitors is our priority. In line with the latest Government guidance on social distancing, we have adopted the following measures at this site:
- An enhanced cleaning regime including the regular cleaning of all key touch points
- Additional signage to assist everybody in following social distancing guidelines
- Our teams are following a strict personal hygiene regime including regularly washing hands
- Queuing spots outside stores when they have reached capacity
- Mandatory face coverings whilst inside shops
We continue to monitor the situation and Government’s public health guidance closely, and we will keep all of our visitors updated via our website and social media channels, as the situation evolves.
We ask that you observe the following measures during your visit:
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from anyone outside your household or support bubble
- Wear a face covering when inside stores and restaurants
- Do not shake hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Wash your hands regularly, and for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue if you cough or sneeze
- Observe the social distancing visual cues and signage throughout the site
- Be mindful of and respectful to our staff and visitors at all times
- Please follow any staff requests to queue outside stores or the Centre
We understand you might have some questions, please click the button above to read through our FAQs which we hope will provide you with the answers you need. If you have a specific query not covered there then please use our contact us form and get in touch.