The Halloween shopping edit
Everything you need for a Halloween party at home and to excite the kids on fright night!
- Girls’ Grey Boo Slogan T-shirt, £6.99, New Look
No time to make a costume? This sassy kids’ tee gives a trendy nod to Halloween and without all of the fuss.
- 3 Pack Cotton Halloween Face Masks, Child Medium/Large, £20, Claire’s
Staying safe doesn’t have to be dull and these masks are proof of just that. This colourful set will see your child through the Halloween season in style.
- Pumpkin Glow Bear, £19.50, Build-A-Bear Workshop
This adorable Bear-o’-lantern will be the perfect companion for those missing out on the trick or treat this year. It offers a special light-up feature, giving a warm and comforting glow to their cuddles!
- Bewitched Bubble Bar, £5.50, Lush
Want to stay cosy and cruelty-free this Halloween? Treat yourself to a swirling violet lagoon with this vegan blackberry and bergamot bubble bar.
- Choose Your Poison Chocolates, £15, Hotel Chocolat
Thirty-six alcohol-free and devilishly delicious filled chocolates, that may be too good to hand out to tricksters!
- Pumpkin & Ginger Pillar Candle, £7, Next
Warm up your abode with the spicy and seasonal scent of pumpkin & ginger, just be sure to watch out for a black flame (if you’ve watched the film ‘Hocus Pocus’, you’ll get it)!
News & What's On
Click here to get details on Princesshay's core opening hours.