Sustainability event 2023
On Friday 22nd September we will proudly host our ‘We Can Do More’ sustainability event.
We have teamed up with some of our valued city partners and organisations to showcase, engage and inform visitors to Princesshay of the many environmentally conscious services and projects on offer across Exeter.
Event Attendees will include;
- Exeter College featuring work from the Art & Design faculty on display and a catwalk (shows at 11.30am & 1.30pm)
- Global City Futures promoting The Exeter Sustainability Awards
- Exeter Leisure showcasing the facilities at the nearby St Sidwell’s Point, the first Passivhaus leisure facility in the UK
- Ride On – Cycling For All – FREE 30 minute bike safety check and maintenance tips with a qualified bicycle mechanic, supported by Cycling UK. Book here.
- Second hand fashion from RSPCA Little Valley
- Our Place market stalls featuring HanMadeDevon wool products, Curious Crumbs vegan bakes, Sassy Upcycling eco jewelry, Bird Eyewear and SeaSurf eco friendly beach clothes.
The event is an opportunity to encourage and inspire everyone to make small, sustainable changes, to make a positive difference to the future of our planet! We Can Do More – together!
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for more updates, competitions and information.
News & What's On
Buy your Gift Card Online today!
Buy your Princesshay Gift Card online today!