Store Manager – 40 hours per week
Here at The Fragrance Shop, Princesshay we’re searching for an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable Store Manager to lead our team.
We are very passionate about products and ensuring our customer service is at high level.
This is full time position 40hrs a week. Applicants must be able to work weekends and be fully flexible.
To apply, simply submit your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for the total store results, the Store Manager will take ownership of the stores performance in relation to profitability and overall customer satisfaction. With a main focus on improving and maintaining an outstanding customer service, you will also communicate with a motivational leadership style as you will be accountable for coaching, educating and inspiring a team of consultants and Assistant Manager who will run the store as your deputy. In addition, you will also maintain operational procedures for a smooth and consistent day to day trading pattern.
• Manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a welcoming environment
• Communicate effectively with Senior Managers and Head office, being the communication link with your team.
• Develop plans and local initiatives to improve the store’s performance and contribution to the overall company results
• Establish efficient operating standards to ensure that all operating costs are kept within budget and that shrinkage is kept to a minimum
• Following guidelines, ensure that all products are presented/displayed to their best advantage, correctly coded, priced with the relevant POS used at all times.
• Play an integral role in ensuring the store is plentiful with stock levels and also maintain commerciality in line with company procedures
• Ability and eagerness to learn relevant training materials, continuously enhancing your product knowledge and sharing your expertise with the team
• Awareness of analysing and interpreting data, to facilitate planning and future forecasts for sales
• Maintain standards of rules and regulations in regard to staff recruitment, training, 1-1s and performance reviews
• Be accountable for implementing legislation regarding Security and Health and Safety
Who we are looking for
In order to be successful you will need:
• A minimum of two years’ experience within Retail Management
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• IT skills, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Customer service focused
• Adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What you can expect
Working at the UK’s largest independent Fragrance retailer you will get to work for a company who prides itself on outstanding customer service and delivering fragrance and beauty products in a manner which best meets our customer needs. You can expect to join a team who work hard to achieve results and are focused to ensure a great customer experience. We offer our Store Managers a competitive salary, fantastic staff discount, lots of stores incentives throughout the year as well as industry leading training and development programmes with fantastic opportunity to progress.