Sales Advisor 25 Hours Per Week
Delivers company expectation for service, product and operations ensuring that people and customers are at the heart of everything we do. Works at pace, flexible and adaptable to help in achieving business priorities.
- Checks company platforms for key Store / Business communication.
- Is aware and supports current business initiatives and asks questions to check understanding
- Clear, concise, and effective communication when working within a team and serving customers
- Delivers a high level of service across all areas delivering an amazing customer experience
- Contributes to increasing conversion, and all service KPIs in store
- Frequently adjusts approach to ensure customer needs are met and to improve service
- Complies with all Health & Safety and Retail Risk legislation policies and procedures to ensure a safe and secure working environment for self, colleagues, and customers
- Supports in completing price events and promotional activity in line with company communication
- Supports with delivery process and productivity in line with company expectations
- Completes daily replenishment and size availability checks are completed to company timescales.
- Contributes to maintaining a high level back of house standards within store.
- Supports when needed any other operational tasks
VISUAL & COMMERCIAL
- Contributes to maintaining excellent standards on the sales floor, communicating any concerns / visual attention to management
- Has a good knowledge of store performance and best sellers
- Works collaboratively with all members of the team to achieve store objectives.
- Supports new members of the team sharing knowledge and acting as a buddy making them feel welcome
- Supports a culture of recognition in store
- Responds positively to feedback and takes action to improve
- Supports a Diverse and Inclusive culture where everyone feels included
- Holds self-accountable when taking on challenges and tasks. Adheres to goals, policies, procedures, and work requirements.
- Self-motivated and engaged to do their best to help the Store and team achieve its objectives. Praises the successes of others.
- Consistently achieves results, even under challenging circumstances. Holds self to high standards of performance. Shows consistent effort to complete tasks in a timely manner. Maintains work focus despite obstacles or setbacks.
- Listens and positively communicates with others taking on board different views and opinions. Actively participates and asks questions to summarize and confirm understanding.
PLANNING & PRIORITISING
- Has a clear understanding of the main tasks needed to complete work in the right sequence and escalates any barriers or concerns to Management. Delivers on time and at an acceptable level.
- Identifies problems and escalates to Management with ideas and proposed solutions.