Branch Manager Monsoon and Accessorize
Monsoon Accessorize is an exciting and ethical fashion brand. We are a growing Company with stores in the UK, Republic of Ireland and in international markets. We were built on a way of working that we are really proud of, where values and ethics go hand in hand.
We are now looking for exceptional retail managers to join us, people who will reflect the passion we have for our product and be proud to be a part of delivering a great experience for the Monsoon Accessorize customer.
With your talent, passion and creativity you could become part of our growing team. We are a customer focused business that strives to create an exceptional experience for everyone who shops and works at Monsoon and Accessorize.
Our Store Management teams are extremely customer focused, commercially minded, and have strong people management skills combined with good planning and organisation skills. We value the qualities of enthusiasm, creativity, integrity and the desire for success.
We are looking for an experienced Branch Manager to join our Exeter Monsoon Accessorize store.
We are looking for a Branch Manager who is driven to succeed and thrives when working at pace, with excellent commercial skills.
In this role you will:
- Drive the performance of the store through managing and developing your team – leading by example on great customer service, product knowledge and being a brand ambassador.
- Generating profit though exceeding KPI’s, keeping P&L and controllable costs in line with budget, and maximizing local market opportunities.
- Manage your store ensuring your team are motivated and knowledgeable to enable them to achieve excellence in their roles.
- Take responsibility to ensure the store operates to maximise commercial opportunities to drive sales.
- Ensure visual merchandising/window guidelines are communicated and implemented commercially for your store.
- Identify strengths and development needs of your team to create a live succession plan for the store
- Provide support to other local branches as and when required.
- What we are looking for in our Branch Managers
- Experience of managing a successful retail store
- An individual who demonstrates, passion, drive, resilience and a can-do approach
- Decision making ability and a sense of ownership to take responsibility
- Has a proven record of delivering excellence in customer service both personally and through their team
- Communicates openly and effectively
- Demonstrates planning and organisational skills
- We offer a competitive package, which includes a generous staff discount across all brands.
If this all sounds great and you feel you are who we are looking for please visit our careers page to apply www.monsoonjobs.com